dimecres, 21 de març del 2012

ABOUT ME

MY WRITING: 

INTRODUCTION: Hi, my name is Carlota, I'm 12 years old, and I live in Banyoles. I'm study in Casa Nostra School, and today I'm talking about my day, my week and my weekend.

MY DAY: I usually get up at 7:45, except Friday at 7:30. Then I have a shower and get dressed. I have cereals and milk for breakfast. I go to school at 8:50. School start's at 9 o'clock. At 1:45 I have lunch in the school. The school finishes at the 5:00 I go to my house I do my homework and I go to extra lessons after school that I like chatting on the internet with my friends, and I go to bed at 11:00.

MY WEEK: On Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I go to Hip-Hop, on Wednesday I go to Maths classes, and on Friday I go to English classes.

MY WEEKEND: On Saturdays I usually get up late and then I do my homework. In the afternoon I meet whit my friends. On Sunday I usually get up early because I do my homework and in the afternoon I meet whit my friends. Thanks for listening to me, goodbye.


MY POWERPOINT:
MY VIDEO:

OBSERVATION OF MY ORAL PRESENTATION:

1.PRESENTATION
Did you use any resources? Yes, I use a power point, with some images.
I spend 1 minute and 40 seconds.

2.BODY LANGUAGE
Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes, quite.
Did you read from your notes? No, because not wearing.

3.STRUCTURE
I organize my ideas in order.

4.CONTENT
The is correct, detailed and images.

5.LANGUAGE
The grammar is correct? Yes, there is. But still I had problems with the pronunciation.

6.PHONETICS
I have not spoken all the words easily.


MY FINAL MARK IS: 6

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada